All 3D spaces / scans that are purchased before the New Year will be converted to Virtual Reality for FREE!
To view your space in Virtual Reality the viewer will need the following:
Virtual Reality Headset
Virtual Reality currently supports the following headsets:
- Samsung Gear VR
We recommend the Samsung Gear VR for the best experience, but Google Cardboard works fine too.
If you’re using the Samsung Gear VR, you need a Samsung Galaxy smartphone. The following models are supported:
If you are using Google Cardboard, you need an Android smartphone.
- Most recent models with a gyroscope and screens 4 to 6 inches (10 to 15 cm) are supported
- Phones a year or two older may suffer from poor frame rate, latency, and other issues
- Requires Android 4.4 (KitKat) or above
- To find your current Android version open Settings and thenSystem > About device > Android version
- iOS (Apple iPhone) not currently supported. Coming soon.
Matterport VR App
If you are using the Samsung Gear VR, open the Oculus Gear VR app on your smartphone.
If you do not have the Oculus app, insert the smartphone into the Gear VR headset and it will prompt you to download the app.